Sunday, August 22, 2010

Poor halfway-shoeless pony didn't get ridden today, but I went down for a visit anyways. It was nice to just spend time with her on the ground (although 60 miles one way is a little far to make that a regular habit). I watched some lessons, chatted with BOs/fellow boarders (they had nothing but good things to say about the beautiful princess), cuddled with the pony (she loved it!), gave the dirty girlie
 a bath
 and handgrazed her along the pastures. If I lived close enough I would definitely do this more often, but unfortunately it's a little hard to justify to my parents. As a once-in-a-while thing, though, I had a great non-riding day and I hope my horse did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

300mm lens (1) 35mm (10) 667 (1) agfa (1) black and white (9) campus (6) canon powershot (3) cat (2) color (10) digital (9) dressage (2) driving (3) ee100 (1) film (12) gaited (2) home (2) horse show (3) horse shows (2) instant (1) journal (1) kodak (4) lake michigan (2) minolta (7) pearl (9) people (4) pinhole (1) polaroid (1) ponies (16) projects (2) rebel t1i (4) riding (4) self-timer (1) snow (2) sunset (4) wide angle lens (2)