So, these pictures are from yesterday, the 9th. I'm riding my trainer's hony Splash.
Splash says, oh noooo, are you gonna ride me?
Yes indeed I am. This is my game face, obvs.
We hopped over an outside line of little Xes a few times to start with
Then we had a little chat in the middle about where to go next
Then we came up the outside line going the other way (pony looks cute, I don't really know what's up with my leg)
Then we added a little angle
And then we came around to another little X (check out the manure mountain)
And then we did a bending line to the outside line
The pony is adorable, too bad I have no head (my trainer's son took the pics)
Splash says, that was totally not an oxer the last time!
Coming around to the angle one last time
Why yes, I can smile and grimace simultaneously. What a good pony! We ended on that.
Pony running around after his lessons we over.
Thanks for looking
. Don't laugh at my baby jumps! I'll get there someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment