Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks guys

He's a great pony. He'll pack you around but he'll make you work for it. He's a total character and is completely spoiled rotten (but in a good way). I was surprised at how decently the pics turned out...the last riding pictures I had before those were from last summer from when I hadn't been in lessons for a year and they were ummm...not so pretty. Then the horses I've been riding this year at school are also, um, interesting. Although, I think that having been riding difficult horses that you have to basically carry every step of the way has made jumping on a pony like Splash a thousand times easier! And hopefully if I keep working hard on me this summer, getting back on the horses at school will be easier as well.

For comparison's sake: me and the Splisheroo in Oct '07, when I'd been riding more consistently but was not as confident...barely any release with my elbows! (Although I still had some issues with that this week)
image

And from this winter, on the big ol' paint that takes off wayyyyyy early
image image


Thanks again for the compliments. I know this is the "non-n00bz" board, so it means a lot coming from you all! image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

300mm lens (1) 35mm (10) 667 (1) agfa (1) black and white (9) campus (6) canon powershot (3) cat (2) color (10) digital (9) dressage (2) driving (3) ee100 (1) film (12) gaited (2) home (2) horse show (3) horse shows (2) instant (1) journal (1) kodak (4) lake michigan (2) minolta (7) pearl (9) people (4) pinhole (1) polaroid (1) ponies (16) projects (2) rebel t1i (4) riding (4) self-timer (1) snow (2) sunset (4) wide angle lens (2)